Custom Search

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Heaven Eleven Meme




Cheers to all of us thieves!



1. If you could live in any other time period, which would you pick?

I would live in the time period of pre-civil war in the southern states where the balls were grand and the life was good it just seems so romantic

2. What is your favorite topic to write on your blog other than a meme?

food and family

3. What are some traits that you admire in a lover?

loyal, truthful, caring are my top 3

4. Could you adjust to life in another country?

I believe I would have a difficult time I do not do well with change

5. If you could study anything, what would it be?

culinary cooking school interest me greatly

6. What is your favorite possession that cost less than $15?

many of my favorite treasures that I have found on treasure hunts have all been under $15

7. Which color do you wear most often?

black this is a must as it is the color of my uniform pants that I wear 5 days a week

8. What has been your “theme song”, or favorite song this summer?





9. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you? 


My hubby has said many romantic things to me and makes me feel very special
10. What would be your dream birthday cake?

a  giant strawberry shortcake

11. What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done?

being a mom would probably be it throught that I have learned many things, went many places and learned to love beyond measure

3 comments:

  1. Not expensive and usually just exactly what you like - that's what I also like about treasure hunt finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a parent is so rewarding! Thanks for playing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love those under $15 treasures!

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/08/whats-the-most-romantic-thing-thats-ever-been-said-to-you/

    Join us for Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post