Custom Search

Friday, March 18, 2011

Five Question Friday A bit More About Me



1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?

couple of different times in civil cases

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?

I wore my moms dress and yes she still has it

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?

I like to be with my hubby who seems to make the world all o.k

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?

my kids are all older and yes we did have one child who I had lots of trouble moving out of our bed it seemed should could not sleep anywhere else

5. Do you watch late night TV?

I work day shift and have to rise and shine by 4:30 in the morning so most times I am not even up when late night is on

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by my blog. 4:30 wake ups should be illegal. i can't function at that hour. luckily I can get away with 7am and then usually stay up til midnight or 1am

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog. 4:30 wake ups should be illegal. i can't function at that hour. luckily I can get away with 7am and then usually stay up til midnight or 1am

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post