Custom Search

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday 9, July 11

1. If you have been or are married, tell us about your wedding. If you are not, tell us how would you want it to be.

I had a small quaint little wedding with only close family present. I was only 16 years old and 22 years later we are still together.

2. What age would you encourage your children to get married?

Oh I would tell them to live a bit and get married when the time felt right

3. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended?

I have not been to a wedding lately most friends/family are eloping or choosing not to get married I would say the last one was my daughters wedding 3 years ago

4. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions?

yes

5. Have you cried at a wedding?

yes

6. Would you prefer a lavish event or a intimate ceremony?

intimate is always nice

7. Have you ever been in some one’s wedding party? If yes, do tell.

yes, my sisters several several years ago

8. Does a wedding make you happy and sentimental or grouchy and skeptical?

happy and sentimental

9. Why do you think our divorce rate is so high?

weddings and marriages are not taken as serious as they once were to me

Want to join in head over here

3 comments:

  1. wow! a bride at 16. i haven't even begun with crushes at that age. and you're still together. how wonderful. i wish your story was the same for my cousin who got married at the same age as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...congrats on your marriage. I bet the nay sayers at that age were all around you. Excellent my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What they said! WOW! 16 and it lasted! I cannot believe it. Congrats. Write a book...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post