Custom Search

Thursday, July 9, 2009


It is summer once again and around our house our children are mainly teen agers. I do allow them to earn allowances to spend as they see fit. I do however hate it when they spend that money on items they otherwise would not need. That is the why the project I chose to work on is that of family store.
The original article is located
The way I will set up my favorite store is by buying snack cakes, packs of crackers, etc.... to stock my cabinet set aside for the family store. The children will be allowed to buy these at discounted prices that will pay for the snack allowing me to restock but not as much they would pay at the local gas station or store. I love this idea because the snack money comes back to me and they receive the snack they desire. It is a win win situation
For more adventures in the notebook expirement head over to the blog Mom Advice

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! Thank you so much for participating this week. I will definitely have to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post