Custom Search

Friday, July 10, 2009

Aloha Friday July 10, 2009

I love to participate in the meme Aloha Friday whenever I find the time. The bases behid this meme as explained by the host:


From the blog An Island Life:
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response

My question today is:
What was your favorite activity you were part of this summer or what are you still looking forward to doing this summer

To participate in this great meme or to read others head over to the blog An Island Life

12 comments:

  1. I had so much fun camping with my family over Fourth of July weekend. I am really looking forward to a trip we have planned in a few weeks. We are camping in Santa Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love to take time off in the summer and get things caught up around the house. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to take vacations but sometimes doing nothing planned is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a fantastic kiddie parade on the 4th that was SO FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my first garden ever this year, and I LOVE IT! Never thought I would get so excited about plants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a Lest We Forget WWII reenactment a few weeks ago including the storming of the beach. It was absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a favorite summer activity...but I went to a wedding last weekend and was so happy to be there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to go with running my first 2 5ks. I am looking forward to 4 day in Vegas in August just my and my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to go deep sea fishing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I"m just hoping to make it through the summer and get past this heat. We don't do a lot during the summer :) Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hurt my back :( so haven't done much but my niece is getting married soon, so I am looking forward to that.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. we love going to my parents lake house and just relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Summer is over in the Philippines but last summer I went to the beach with my family. We had a great time especially my son.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post