Custom Search

Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Menu








I love to plan menus and look for new and a bit different recipes but today I found myself unprepared with no menu, no shopping list and no real plan as to what I was going to do. i quickly checked the shoppers and found the sales, built from there and some old recipes I was wanting to make and a couple I wanted to try. Here is what I came up with:

Monday
B sausage and eggs
L lunchmeat
S ham and bean supper will also fixed grilled ham slices, cornbread and m & m cookies

Tuesday
B eggs and toast
L lunchmeat
S chicken sandwich, potatoes and no bake cookies

Wednsday
B sausage sandwich
L lunchmeat
S hotdog chips jello

Thursday
B eggs
L soup
S easy lasagna, garlic toast, salad, twinkies

Friday
B sausage sandwich
L soup
S eat out family night

Saturday
B truck stop biscut and gravy
L chicken patties
S cheddar sausage bites, potatos, hostess

Sunday
B church
L pepperoni bites
S chicken pot pie, salad, cake with icing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post